The Palace Park

The Palace Park

Wednesday, 9 September 2009

8 weeks and counting

Dear Fanglet

The next few weeks are going to busy.  You and I are going on our first vacation together to Montenegro with your Aunt Theresa, then I start back to school at UCL. I'm also working on a book chapter on text-based communications and a paper for a conference in Geneva. The conference is right around your due date, so we'll see how feasible that ends up being, although it must be said that I quite fancy the idea of giving birth in Switzerland near the Lake.  All that lovely hot chocolate.

Things are getting a bit squiffy in the mornings, so I am going to have to break the news to the guys at work sooner rather than later. I'm not thrilled about this. . .  I want to wait until I'm into the 3rd trimester but that doesn't seem feasible at the moment.

Siigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment