The Palace Park

The Palace Park

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

When the going gets tough, the pregnant go to Montenegro

Dear Fanglet

Here we are: two days before our first holiday together! Your Auntie Theresa has arrived and is looking stunning. She has always been lovely: flawless porcelain skin, thick black hair with a red sheen.

This week, I want sleep, mashed potatoes, sleep, and pineapple juice in that order. Oh, and sleep. Sleep figures in quite prominently.

Not much else to report, except that I am obsessed with taking pregnancy tests 'just to make sure' you're still in there because I'm not completely bowled over with morning sickness. Not that I don't feel like ill, I do. But I haven't thrown up nearly as much as I thought I would.  I'm hoping this passes once we have taken your first media appearance, which is scheduled for 7 October.

No comments:

Post a Comment