The Palace Park

The Palace Park

Friday, 19 March 2010

On my life list. . .

I have added 'Spend a year without any antibiotics or painkillers.'

I have been on antibiotics every month for the last 5 months -and bizarrely - they only leave me feeling drained. The most recent batch - a double whammy focusing on my woman parts - has left me feeling like I'm stuffed full of cotton fluff and on the verge of growing patchwork ears. Food tastes like sawdust and my eyes itch. All in all, this is a lot of fun. I'm sure you can imagine.

As life resumes, I am now 'back in the community.' I have a community midwife and community health visitor (specifically to make sure I'm not on the verge of any Plathian acts of self-harm) and a shrink who specializes in Post Traumatic Stress and perinatal situations.

Next week, your Auntie C (one of my bestest friends) arrives. It will be so lovely to have someone from home here, especially someone who wears the same size shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment