The Palace Park

The Palace Park

Thursday, 6 May 2010

Dear Little One

Okay, so I think it is more than fair to say that Friday, well, Friday sucked crusty gym socks. Truly. It was the hardest day thus far and I know there will be more of them but sometimes they really do my head in.

After a little ambush by the obstetrician (I mean, really, do we need to walk through the autopsy report again?!), I seemed to on automatic pilot, albeit a very hostile automatic pilot. But I came out the other side of that Friday feeling remarkably okay. Went on to through your Auntie P's hen night with only a minimum of damage (in the guise of a gorgeous little Dries Van Noten espadrille that is no more) and a rather nasty blister.

Such is life and footwear.

Your grandparents arrived yesterday, bringing with them some of the sweetest things, including a 3 Little Bears quilt you Grandm B made; it is the perfect accompaniment to the lovely cross-stitch panel of bears in dreamland that your Auntie T made for you and your future siblings. Lucky little cuss. Unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced your grandparents but am trying not to work up an anxiety attack.

We'll see how that one goes.

As ever,
Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment